Tuesday 15 March 2011

Card Cubby

I wanted to share something with you that I think is brilliant, and so cute. It's called a Card Cubby®. It's a stylish, alphabetized mini-card file that fits right into your purse, briefcase, baby bag or car console! The Card Cubby® has an inside zip for money and change, and room for most cell phones, iPods and small cameras!
I love to shop, but most shops these days have VIP cards, loyalty cards, cards that get stamped... it takes me ages to sort through them all to find the right card, and my wallet is bulging at the seams. This little treasure will hold all your cards, and you can file them alphabetically so they're easy to find.
The lovely people at Card Cubby® have offered my readers a 10% discount - yay! Just use the code CC2011 to take advantage of this special offer.






























I haven't had a lot of luck with arranging shipping to New Zealand, but maybe if enough of us enquire they will realise what great shoppers we Kiwi girls are!


If not, another fabulous site I have discovered is My US. You can open an account here, have your purchases shipped to them, and they will foward directly to your home. More and more shoppers these days are leaving the brick-and-mortar shops to buy online where there is a much bigger selection of quality international brands than they'd be able to buy locally, and often at a better price. So if you find a pair of shoes that you just have to have, or that pair of designer jeans that you can't get here yet, and they won't ship internationally - My US is your answer!

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips