Monday 11 April 2011

Tiny White Daisies

I came across a Tumblr site (another form of blog) yesterday called Tiny White Daisies, and just got lost in it. She posts the most beautiful imagery. Here are just a few of my favourites...


Love it all, especially how they've beautifully meshed all those colours & patterns



Cool light

My favourite colours, so pretty



I am striving for this kind of beautiful organisation!

Would love to dine at this table

Just fun! I love bright colours teamed with crisp white

1 comment :

  1. Love all these images!The wild flowers photo is amazing. I think wild flower meadows are much harder to create than they look. Wonder if there was a little bit of photoshop involved with the colours? Who cares, it's the lovliest photo.
    Enjoy your blog.
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips