Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I have had a lovely Mother's Day! It started with home made cards from my three gorgeous girls, and a cute little notebook & pen they had picked out, followed by a lovely brekkie from Mark. Then we took my mother-n-law out for morning tea and a spot of shopping. And I have just got home after spending the afternoon & evening with my beautiful Mum, Dad, and two sisters. I hope all you Mum's (and Mom's...) were thoroughly spoilt too xxx






I got this image off tumblr.com a wee while ago, but can't remember exactly where. If the original owner happens to see this, let me know, I would love to give you the credit - love it, love life!

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips