Friday 4 November 2011

Move, Nourish, Believe

I've mentioned once or twice what a big fan of Lorna Jane activewear I am. I have just treated myself to some more of her running clothes, and I can't wait for it to arrive. I have to buy online, as we're not lucky enough to have any LJ shops here in New Zealand, but it's always so exciting getting the package in the mail.






It's not only the clothes I love, but also the story of Lorna Jane herself - I am always inspired by stories of successful, strong women. So I'm really happy that she has just released a book about her remarkable journey. She shares the back-story behind the Lorna Jane brand, and how she went from creating one-off designs for friends, to now overseeing more than 100 stores, in Australia and world wide (just not in NZ yet!).







She also reveals her personal tips and advice to help people get moving, stay motivated and eat well. I love the answer she gives Amanda Rose about creating the life you want.






There are loads of delicious, nutritious recipes from her own kitchen, including this yummy Watermelon Sandwich. This would make a great Christmas pressie for someone who enjoys healthy living, so pop over and pre-order your copy now.



3 comments :

  1. I loved reading the little snippet on creating the life that you want to live. I think I need to be reminded of that! I'd never heard of her before so thanks for the introduction. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only if she fit, smart & successful but pretty...some people have it all!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Enjoy the beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips