Thursday 22 November 2012

Est Issue 7

It's always happy times for me when the latest Est online magazine comes out. As soon as
I saw a pink flamingo on the cover, I knew I was going to love this issue (mind you I always do)!
As you might expect, my favourite part is getting to view some beautiful homes. The three featured all have their own style and tons of personality. I've included a couple of sneak peeks for each, but you'll have to go over and see the rest for yourself.




The first home is in Bordeaux, France, and is the first home that graphic designer Elodie had completely designed by herself...




House no. 2 belongs to a family of six, plus a dog and cat in Bulimba, Brisbane...




And last but not least, is a beautiful, serene family home in Middle Park, Melbourne...



5 comments :

  1. Oh I love all of these pics. I cant wait to have a look. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha - great minds! Such fabulous homes, aren't they? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore pink flamingos so the cover made my morning! Off to pin some of these beauties now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how i love Flamingos. And peacocks as weall, such magestic birds. Yesterday I came across this beautiful armoire by a brand named Koket. Do you know it? http://www.bykoket.com/catalogue/divine.php

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips