Wednesday 12 December 2012

A Raft of Reading

I recommend you put the kettle on, kick off your shoes, sit back and get ready for some fantastic reading! I have three online magazines with new issues out, and all are full of great Christmas inspiration...

1) UK's Heart Home magazine has a fabulous new winter issue with lots of Christmas decorating and gift ideas, as well as their usual brilliant lifestyle features. I had to show you the gorgeous home of interior design enthusiast, Kimberly Hughes - totally my kind of space, with colour, pattern and loads of attitude.









2) Funkytime is always a feast for your eyes with their delicious photography and graphics. If you're a crafty, diy sort, you'll love all the amazing Christmas and holiday projects.




3) Last but not least, I spent way too much time drooling over the first issue of To & From magazine. It's editors are fellow bloggers, Katie Anderson, and Meg Biram. Together with 50 of the industry's top style and design bloggers, they have brought us some of the most incredible gift suggestions, for anyone and everyone. Make sure you check it out. Quite frankly, I'd like one of everything!




3 comments :

  1. They all look so good! If only there were more hours in the day! 2 and 3 are new reads for me - thanks for introducing those. Love the lounge in Heart Home with the log fireplace. You can have the pineapple sconce and flamingo art & I'll have the gold skull! Love skulls! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m having my usual Saturday morning kick-back this weekend to fully devour these issues. I have been addicted to Kimberly’s blog for a few years now and have watched her home totally transform into the gorgeous place it is now so I was so excited to see it featured in Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of eye candy, i love the yellow headboard!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips