Wednesday 30 January 2013

The Home & Office of Ariel Gordon

Ariel Gordon is a Los Angeles based jewellery designer whose home and office are just as gorgeous as her jewellery line. Ariel and her husband, Alex, didn't set out to decorate their home in an eclectic style, they simply filled their home with things that they loved and had meaning to them.




My favourite item is the huge tufted pink ottoman in the living room, it looks incredible on the black & white Ikea rug. Ariel knew she wanted this, but couldn't find quite what she was after, despite hunting high and low. So she had this one custom made, and although expensive, it was worth it, as it's also her favourite piece in their home.





Ariel's first office was in her living room, but she now has a gorgeous office in downtown LA.


Photos from The Glitter Guide


Her jewellery is pretty and feminine and favoured by lots of celebrities. I've got my eye on several items myself!


8 comments :

  1. So many cool pieces of furniture! That blue sofa is divine. The jewellery looks lovely as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home. It's the blue velvet sofa and those dining room curtains that stole the show for me. I think a little online investigation into her jewellery might be necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooo! Loving the lamps, the dining table, the artwork and those curtains. In fact I think I just want to move in right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the decor full of warmth and personal touches...And she is so gorgeous! Block printed curtains, the dining room pom pom curtains look like they are from my store Hamsa ; ) and I spot a lot of Indian stuff in her house...chatai, the plant holder, the curtains....I simply loved it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all the pink and gold in this one! Very pretty spaces :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all the pink and gold in this one! Very pretty spaces :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way Vic, I have re subscribed to your blog through my business email so getting blog post updates now :)

    I love the office, it puts mine to shame and has made me more determined to make this the next room I do up. I have limited space and desperately need more shelving but beginning to see a design in my minds eye.

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup! Just like her designs, that home office is indeed a beauty. Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips