Thursday 31 January 2013

West Elm

Isn't West Elm the greatest shop?! I don't know how many times I've seen a piece of furniture on Pinterest, loved it, only to find it's from West Elm. Unfortunately their larger furniture items can't be shipped to us here in New Zealand. But the great news is that a lot of their products can be shipped internationally. So go and do a spot of window shopping and see what you can find. These are just a few of my favourite things...









1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

5 comments :

  1. They are about to open a shop in Sydney so perhaps you need a trip over to Australia some time soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those poufs and all of the dark blue hues. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them - I've been lusting over their Souk Rug lately. Crazy thing is it's made from NZ wool but can't be shipped here! Lucky Sydney - one step closer, I guess! Stunning royal blue ottoman and great styling all round x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm patiently waiting the day that they come to London as the shipping is a tad bit pricey from this end. With the cold and wet weather here today I am lusting after those faux fur blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Vic, they have some really lovely pieces :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips