Tuesday 24 September 2013

kikki.K

I have big love for beautiful stationery. Pretty paper and pens are something I coveted as a child, and that passion hasn't paled now that I'm an adult. kikki.K is the answer to all my stationery prayers. They have delicious solutions to all your organisational problems, and amazing style for all your stationery needs.




I'm looking at getting an iPad Mini, and am so excited already, it's the perfect size to slip into my handbag. When I discovered this iPad Mini case in mint leather with gold polka dots and a gorgeous co-ordinating gold striped rollerball pen, my excitement was tenfold!




With 2014 creeping up on us, I've got my eye on this cute A6 diary. Once again nice and compact for me to carry around in my bag. I know my new iPad will have a calendar and diary built in, but I still like to have a paper one to jot down notes and appointments. And this one has beautiful quotes and stickers as well.




Because presentation is really important to me I definitely want some stripe & dot envelopes - they are so cool.




And my friends and family won't want to unwrap their gifts when they're wrapped like this.




Now that I've looked after my own needs, how about my girls?! They have inherited my love of pretty things, and there is plenty to excite them too at kikki.K.



8 comments :

  1. Oh yes stationery, don't even get me started, hours can be lost at Kikki K :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Jane. Book shops and stationery shops - they get me every time. x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing Vic! The Mint Leather iPad Mini Case is one of our absolute favourites at the moment - among others! :) So glad to hear you love it too, and all those other gorgeous goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thanks for the gorgeous products. x

      Delete
  3. Lovely stationery, I especially love the ipad mini case as it is subtle but stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything is so cute. the first blue one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Kikki K, definitely my go-to for stationery. Love the polka dot 2014 diary! x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips