Thursday 14 November 2013

Society Social - My Happy Place

Life is extremely busy when you're a working Mum, I know you can all relate. Juggling everything that motherhood brings with three beautiful, active kids, as well as running a business, and all the extras, well, it can be exhausting. Don't get me wrong, it's so rewarding, and I wouldn't change a thing. But there are times when I have to escape to my 'happy place'. I have several, and one of them is Society Social. Just five minutes exploring their website brings me joy! Beautiful, unique furniture, gorgeous colour and pattern, and always fabulous styling. Often a touch of gold too. Do you have a happy place?








4 comments :

  1. Hi Vic - I hear you!! My happy place is being in the middle of our waterfall revegetation planting, just doing my thing - planting seedlings, splitting flaxes, staking trees, digging steps - just developing my space. I worked out a few years ago that it is where I feel my most fulfilled with my life, and all the goodness I have around me. Nothing taken for granted. Love it! Rx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing Rachel. There's nothing quite like being at one with nature. One of my other happy places, is at the beach, going for a long walk with my dog - I get a lot of thinking and brainstorming done there. x

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous website, I can see why it makes you happy, like you I love beautiful images and these certainly brighten ones day.

    For me my happy place, is a sunny day and knowing all my family are well. Painting also gets me to that place and you have gently reminded me that I must start painting again.

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips