Monday 22 December 2014

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Well, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind, as I imagine they have been for you as well. It's been a wonderful and action-packed year for me, both with the blog, my interior business, Bibby + Brady, and our online shop. Everything is growing and so exciting, especially with the imminent opening of our Bibby + Brady showroom. This will be happening early next year, so watch this space. I'm now ready to put my feet up and hang out with my beautiful family. This is pretty much what we will be doing...



Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Enjoy the holidays and I will be back feeling refreshed in early January. Thanks for all your support, I love having you here xxx

2 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas! Thanks for a great year of blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw, thanks Lauren. Merry Christmas to you too. Looking forward to 2015 blogging already :) x

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips