Sunday 21 February 2016

Colour Crush

I often admire a serene, neutral colour palette when done well with lots of delicious texture. I sometimes even contemplate trying it in my own home. Then I see something with gorgeous, rich colour and am instantly pulled back into my love affair with colour.


via


Two of my favourite colours are blue in all it's beautiful hues, and green - lush emerald, jade, a touch of mint... Here, let me show you.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9


Gorgeous colours always evoke strong emotions in me. How about you, are you drawn to particular colours, or are you a fan of the neutral palette? Neither is right or wrong, but I believe you should find those colours that move you, and surround yourself with them.

2 comments :

  1. Blues and Greens are hands down my favourite colours too. I also really love pink used in interiors, particularly hot pink shades or pretty coral.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips