Thursday 24 March 2016

We Have Moved

It seemed like an eternity ago that I started this blog. It was the beginning of an exciting new chapter in my life and helped me move from graphic design into the world of interior design. I feel blessed to be making a living from something that I am so passionate about. As my interior design business has grown it made sense to combine everything under the one brand - Bibby + Brady. So the blog will continue with the same look and feel, but just in a different location. You can find it here now. Bookmark the new page, and follow us on Bloglovin (by clicking the bloglovin logo on the top right of the new blog), this way you will get an email when new blog posts are published.



Thanks for being a loyal Cush & Nooks follower, you guys are awesome. Please join me as the journey continues.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips